|Owl City, How to Train Your Dragon, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Rise of the Guardians, Once Upon a Time? Original Characters? Fairytales? Fan art? Yes... it's here-- in a very weird bizarre round about way... thank you for every fav, comment, and llama! They are very much appreciated and please be patient while I get back to thanking you!! |
When in doubt... take the hobbits to Isengard!
10 Reasons Why I Never Forgot PepperDarcy1. When I had a string of freaky nightmares last month, listening to Plant life made me dream of Pepper and the Dragon Slayers instead of Monsters :)10 Reasons Why I Never Forgot PepperDarcy by *spencerbeavcoon
2. I always listen to Owl City, which was suggested by Pepper last year ^^ I wouldn't be quite the person I was today without Owl City
3. When One Direction sang a live cover of Stereo Hearts, guess who I thought of...:roll:
4. Last month, I went to the trouble of going through and saving well over half of Pepper's art into my computer, simply because it's inspiring! (Now, if anyone else had left DA, I probably wouldn't have done this unless it was maybe M.R., Kali, Horus or Flip. you guys' a
|with love from my friends-- you guys have done beautiful fan-art for my characters and it means sooo much! thank you!! I have to show it off!|
Commissions: I am considering taking in comissions AFTER I finish writing and illustrating my book Fairytale
Art Trades: closed
I'm currently reading Hitchups by AvannaK; I elected to of my own accord because I want to; please do not ask me to read your story. If I elect to, GREAT! I elected to read AvannaK's because I wanted to; please do not ask me to view/comment your journal entries. I elect to read the ones I want to. If I don't comment, I'm sorry-- I have a job and a life outside deviantART. I can't get to everyone.
If I comment, fav, read a journal entry, look at an art-piece, read story, FANTASTIC, but I can't read/look/view everything (or comment on everything) or I wouldn't get my story/art finished. Just please keep that in mind.
Don't send me links to music/videos; I can't view or listen to everything. I have limited time. Not trying to be a troll; but I've also got things I'd like to do and get done. I will view your art, and read your stories... but on my own time. Please don't drown me with requests!
Please don't send me links to any place that is prone to 'pop up' boxes; my computer doesn't have anitvirus ware and I'm too poor to buy any right now. I don't wanna risk my computer Things like links to youtube/tumbler/blogspot/google/deviantart are FINE... anything else that looks 'crazy' no. Please don't. If you send me a link, I'll prolly take a look at the url to see if it looks safe/secure or 'shaky'. Don't be offended if I say 'sorry, but I can't look at it', but I've only got ONE computer!! now don't take me wrong. NO-ONE has sent me a link that has done ANY harm. I'm just being careful. You never know.
I want to be your friend; I appreciate your feedback; I just can't read and look at everything
If I do every do a commission/art-trade for you here's a few general rules of what I will NOT draw
1. I can't draw realistic profiles/faces well
2. I won't draw nudity or something I feel is immodest; I'm not going to be 'amish' about clothing modesty; but I'm not going to do anything raunchy either
3. I will not slash any couple (gay/homosexual); I don't hate gays; but I don't agree with the practice; I will NOT draw/write any slash. It makes me feel dirty on the inside
4. I will not draw/write a comic with any inappropriate language/conversation/induendo
I'm not judging anyone who draws/says anything like that; I'm not here to point fingers at anyone. I just have standards for *myself*. If you don't like my standards don't ask for a commission/request. But do know, I'm not judging/hating on any of you. Hate isn't Christian. It's my personal standard. It's what I stand by. I'm not hating on you or throwing out my opinion at you; please respect mine as well if I feel uncomfortable with something I am not perfect nor do I claim to be. I have sins in *my* life.